Monday, July 14, 2014

Gerst Haus Evansville

This is a collection of pics from of a few of my trips to the Gerst Bavarian Haus. I try to stop here almost every trip to Evansville. I hope you enjoy


one of the best fried bologna sandwiches I have ever had. made with Dewig Bologna. 


The Pork Tenderloin sandwich is as big as your head.

This is the GOULASH (Rindergulash) its one of my favorite dishes, Meaty Mushroom gravy over homemade spaetzle and if you go at lunch there is a smaller portion special


Another lunch special pork tenderloin salad, very good.



The Gerst Haus is located in a historic Evansville building that once housed a Grocery and a hardware store.

this was a spicy sausage I dont recal the name but it was good.



Gerst Bavarian Haus on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment