Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pie Five Nashville, TN

I picked up a gift cert online for Pie Five so I figured its worth a try on my way to Opry Mills mall one night. This is one of the new quick serve gourmet pizza joints that are popping up everywhere. The have a large selection of toppings and you can pick your own or go with the recommended combinations.

PieFive (5)PieFive (6)

We settled on our choices and here is what we ended up with

PieFive (1)PieFive (2)PieFive (3)PieFive (4)

My son went with a half Peperoni half Sausage with spicy sauce and he said he will be back for more. The wifey went with regular sauce and artichoke mushroom and sausage, she liked it but thought the sausage was a little spicy. I went with a Chicken Alfredo Artichoke that was very good.

2266 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN 37214

http://www.piefivepizza.com/locations/nashville/

 

 Pie Five Pizza Co. on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment