Sunday, May 25, 2014

1 day Chattanooga Trip

My first stop was at the Chattanooga Zoo which is small but a nice place to spend a couple of hours.

My first foodie stop was at Niedlov's Breadworks

215 E Main St, Chattanooga, TN 37408 (423) 756-0303

Local made bread with locally sourced meats and cheeses

The chef salad with 2 dressings Cranberry vinaigrette and house vinaigrette (my wife preferred the cranberry)

this was really good.

I got the Reuben on whole wheat. I liked mine too!

We went on to see an Imax nature film then a regular movie at the eco friendly Majestic Carmike theater.

 

Notice the Coke freestyle.

My second stop was less local but still good. Sticky Fingers

420 Broad St Chattanooga, TN (423) 265-7427

They have very good pricing, this is the 9.69 rib plate

I had the Chicken plate for 7.99

The ribs were good and the Chicken was good but a little dry and the side were ok.

 

you want sauce, they have it. Also don't forget to ask for free cornbread muffins.

then on to dessert

We had the peach cobbler, it was rich and juicy not to mention they gave us a large for the small price because it was delayed.

All in All this was a great meal for a great price.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment