Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another Evansville trip

We have been going to Evansville a lot lately due to some family issues so I have been trying more things there.

Its a local pizza place with thin cracker crust that similar to Una Pizza

its called Sams Pizza

2011 W Delaware St, Evansville, IN 47712 (812) 423-3160

they have Ski too which is a bonus,

I have tried some new items at the Gerst haus

2100 W Franklin St, Evansville, IN 47712 (812) 424-1420

the Lunch Goulash is very good, its a beef and mushroom gravy on speatzle.

my wife gets and Fried Pork tenderloin salad which I help her eat cuz its so good.

Here are a couple of pics from the German Volkfest I forgot to post last year. It is like a Oktoberfest.

this is the PIG KNUCKLE with a Brat.

James is bringing some color to the event

No comments:

Post a Comment